Two weeks ago we launched a fundraising campaign to help ClassicPress with operating expenses.
Our goal is $1200/year or $100/month. In two weeks, 15 financial contributors helped raise 76% ($906) of our budget goal. This includes our first official sponsor – Brinkman IT.
THANK YOU, EVERYONE!
Now, we’re only $294 short of reaching our budget goal. Help us reach our goal, even $1 helps us get closer.
If you haven’t donated yet, this is the right time to show your support for a stable, lightweight CMS. ClassicPress needs you, just as much as you need ClassicPress.
All donations are tax-deductible in the US. Money raised helps ClassicPress pay for the infrastructure, domains, mailbox, and other minor administrative expenses. No dollar is wasted!
You have several options to donate, but you can specify a custom amount if you prefer:
- $5 one-time donation ›
- $10 one-time donation ›
- $20 one-time donation ›
- $3/mo recurring donation ›
- $7/mo recurring donation ›
If you use ClassicPress and love what it gives you, please consider donating. ClassicPress is a community-driven project. If you want ClassicPress to survive and thrive, donate!
Become a Sponsor
If ClassicPress is helping your business profit, consider becoming a sponsor and get all the perks that sponsorship comes with.
Sponsorships start as low as $250/year (Bronze level):
- Your logo is shown in README.md and on the website.
- Your forum profile will receive a badge and “Sponsor” title.
- Social media updates announcing sponsorship: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Slack.
For $500/year sponsorships (Silver level):
- Includes everything from the Bronze level.
- A blog announcement about your sponsorship and business published on ClassicPress.net.
For $1000/year sponsorships (Gold level):
- Includes everything from the Silver level.
- Monthly social media posts about sponsorship: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Slack.
For payments via bank transfer, contact us for instructions (donations (at) classicpress (dot) net).
Spread The Word
If you can’t donate, please consider sharing this post with your social media audiences to help us reach our budget goal.
You can also share and retweet our call for donations on Twitter.
Remember, donations are tax-deductible in the US. Save your receipt to get a tax break next year!
Shop on Amazon.com? Let Amazon donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to ClassicPress!
Still reading? Go donate ›